In conjunction with our new product line rollout, Cliffside Industries has introduced a brand-new finish to complement our top nine colors already available. The new Venetian bronze finish is a luxurious blend of rich chocolate brown and vibrant copper that shows exquisite detailing on even the plainest of pieces. Pieces with raised centers and small designs now have an opportunity to “pop” visually on your cabinets and drawers.
One of the most distinctive features of the VB finish is the “thumbprint” mark created in the production process. On cup pulls and on many knobs in the Venetian bronze, a bright streak of copper highlights the difference in color tones between the dark and the light. This design is also prevalent on the B674 series rope knob and on the SP series pulls, where the brushing appears on the surface of the center scroll, on the bends of the pull, and around the rim of the backplate.
This fabulous finish will be available in all of our most popular-selling items, including all items that are part of the new hardware suites. This includes:
- Ten knobs (100, 100-20, 105, 110, 158, 161, B674, B721, K-579, K-580)
- Four 3″cc pulls (B1-3, K344, P-399, SP-3)
- Four 3″cc cup pulls (K341, K4235, K544, P-398)
- Four 8″cc oversized pulls (B1-8, K344-8, P-399-8, SP-8)
- Four 12″cc appliance pulls (B1-12, K344-12, P-399-12, SP-12)
- Two cupboard latches (IBCL, SBCL)
- Six hinges (BH2A, BH2A-NM, BH2A-BALL, BH2A-NM-BALL, BH3NA, 3-8-OFFSET)
Cliffside Industries looks forward to further serving your hardware needs by developing this premium finish for use in your showrooms and in your kitchens. Contact us today by phone (800-873-9258), fax (800-926-3435) or e-mail (email@example.com) for more information, or visit our website to view further pictures of Venetian bronze on our “new product” flyer.